Want Us To Contact You?
Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty
Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty is one of the latest innovations in nasal surgery. After years of being rigorously tested and used throughout Europe, the Piezo ultrasonic device was recently introduced in the United States.
What Is Piezo Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty?
Piezo is the world’s most innovative technology for rhinoplasty and nose reshaping. It is able to modify the internal structures of the nose with incredible precision and power, yet it does not harm surrounding (non-targeted) soft tissue and skin. While the Piezo system has long been a mainstay in oral surgery, it has only recently received approval as a rhinoplasty system in Europe and now the United States.
What are the advantages of The Piezo System?
- Narrows the nasal bridge with incredible precision
- Meticulously reduces dorsal humps under direct vision
- Selectively acts on bones or hard cartilage, leaving the surrounding soft tissues undamaged
- Minimal trauma, bruising, and swelling
- Negligible risk of surgical bleeding
- Produces results with greater accuracy and predictability
- Helps to create natural and refined results.
*Please note we offer free consultations, however, if you make an appointment and need to cancel or reschedule we require that you provide us with 24-hour advanced notice. Please review our Appointment Cancellation Policy.